The Project’s National Dialogical Conference held by Kingston University at Warren House on 14 and 15 July 2015 will be attended by policy makers, educationalists and representatives from business and industry.
This conference is a critical part of the methodology and the dissemination strategy of the Project in providing important links into the wider academic community.
The National Dialogical Conference will provide delegates with the opportunity to discuss:
• factors concerning participation and successful engagement at postgraduate taught level across the STEM subjects;
• whether there are distinct postgraduate taught student feedback characteristics, expectations and experiences across STEM subjects and if so, what they are;
• solutions concerning the barriers and negative experiences of postgraduate taught participants identified by the research;
• the impact of these findings on present and future institutional, national and international HE policies.
The dissemination process after the conference aims to:
• raise awareness of the issues of the postgraduate taught experience with senior policy makers within institutions and nationally;
• engage colleagues in HE who teach postgraduate taught students and inform them of the issues relating to the postgraduate taught academic student experience;
• support the development of student support policy at an institutional and national level.
The schedule can be found by clicking here: NDC 14 and 15 July 2015 FINAL
For information on the venue, conference costs, accommodation and travel, please click here:Conference information